d>

Friday, May 28, 2010

really now. what good does this bring lyric and this situation?

Aaron (Rideordie4life) formspring.me: "Do you consider Hope or Rachel to be your son's mom? And why?
Well Rachel is his biological mother you all know that but as far as being his mom, well hope takes the cake on that one. She has been there for him through the good and the bad. It's not easy being her but she does it well. Lol but when littleman gets older he will choose who he wants to call mom. I can't be any more proud of hope and what's she's done for him and for me."


Okay so this formspring buisness, is the devil. What him and hope are saying is really mean and half of it isnt true. I think this stupid shit talking has to stop, it's highschool shit and its retarded. Soooo..

Fact #1: I am Lyrics mother. Thats my blood that runs through his little body. She will never have that, i am sorry. A step mother is a step down from the real one. I cant help that. I dont care that she takes care of him, its better knowing someone does there. BUT, i will always be his mom.

Fact #2: I have never done anything to harm Lyric, ever. So the whole knife pulling gangster shit I apparently did, is not true. I however have thrown a few punches and ninja kicks. Dont anybody tell me they havent at one point or another, fuck with me and shit will fly.

Fact #3: Anything to do with my marriages, dont even bother. The other side will either pretend shit was so horrible to their new wife, or pretend they were never even married to me. BUT, i was there and i know how my marriages were. I dont have to lie about that...its sad that I married Jay so soon. Its even sadder I stayed with whats his face for so long.

Fact #4: I have my reasons for not seeing Lyric until next week. Medically I couldnt see him from august 09 until feburary of 2010. After that I've either been broke, scared to see him [wasnt sure if he wouldnt remember me,and hate me],or something going on with my other 3 children. Why I havent seen him, is MY issue, not yours to worry about.

Fact #5: I am a damn good mother, no matter what anybody says. I bust my ass 24/7 without a break, and I dont mind it. Ive been a momma and a daddy to my other 3 and its okay with me. Anybody who thinks im not a good mother, well, maaaaaybe you should rewind and worry about your own shit. I'm not here to entertain your ass.

So now that ive cleared some of that shit...just drop it already. Yeah if you think im an asshole, okay thats fine. I'm a strong ass person and I've seen a lot worse shit. I dont CARE. Anything you have to say to me, negative or nice..do me the favor and do it to my face or via telephone. I'm tired of reading it and it makes you look stupid. I hope whoever read this has a nice day :)

1 comment: